Suggestion - missing resistance

Topics: Retired
Dec 29, 2007 at 1:16 PM
Hi and thanks for the awsome work you dudes do.
have a suggestion about resistance in Rawr. As some bosses and trash/Ads requier resistance and crit immunity it would be a great feture to be able to see the resistance on my current gear and also shoose res enchants like Flame Armor Kit to a gear, this to be able to see if I reach the destinated resistance and/or the crit immunity cap with that gear or if I have to change something else.
At the moment I have to do all the resistance calcs on paper while having the res gear in Rawr for the Miti/Surv info.
Is this a possible fearure to add?

Best reguards
Barlybear
Coordinator
Dec 30, 2007 at 2:30 AM
Given that resistance calculation is a single operation (min(.75, .75 * (resistance/(moblevel*5))), it's pretty easy to do that yourself. It'd be nice, but it's not a high priority at the moment.
Feb 1, 2008 at 3:30 PM
I agree with Ast, it's easy to calculate resistance yourself, and Rawr is ideal for finding how to become crit immune on it's own. A siggestion to you is, grab the 2 instance dropped resil trinkets, earthwarden and a single S3/vind piece of gear and that's all you need to be crit immune to 73s.

That leaves 11 slots of gear free to equip resist on ^_^