Shadow Priest hit prioritizing the holy cap.

Topics: Rawr.ShadowPriest
Mar 17, 2010 at 6:43 AM

As I was playing with gear options for my Shadow Priest I noticed that hit gear kept getting prioritized even though I am capped.  After digging further I saw that it did register me as Shadow capped but not Holy capped.  To test I equipped hit gear to get over the Holy cap and priority changed the gear drastically.  I'm shadow.  Casting a holy spell is against my religion (pun intended).  Is there a way to make Rawr disreguard the Holy cap and only register the Shadow Cap?  I looked around the program but couldn't find a solution other than equipping hit gear to trick it.

Developer
Mar 17, 2010 at 7:04 AM

Try doing this instead: Go into options, lower fight length to 5 or 4 minutes and try again.

If that does not improve the situation, please make a post in the issues forum with your Character.xml so I can take a closer look!

Mar 17, 2010 at 11:42 PM

It appears that changing the fight length did change the priority.  Now I'm curious why length would affect that?

Developer
Mar 18, 2010 at 6:48 AM

Could you post your Character.xml in the Issues section of the site, so that I may take a closer look at why it would do that.