Rawr v2.3.19 TONIGHT

Topics: Rawr.Base
Coordinator
Jun 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Hey Devs, sorry for the short notice, forgot to post this yesterday.

I'll be making a build tonight, probably around 8pm PST or so. Let me know if you need me to delay that a bit to get something in.

Jun 21, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Sounds fine to me, nothing major for Rogue coming in.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 2:23 AM

Had to post this while celebrating Father's Day. I'll upload what I can  on the database (I do have all of the new Midsummer boss drops in). I should be finish by 11 EST.

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 4:59 AM

OK. I have a few database changes to add too, but I'll merge mine into yours. (Fixed the proc data on the damage taken proc trinkets)

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 5:11 AM
Edited Jun 21, 2010 at 5:12 AM

Ok, I just uploaded my default database as well as the fix to the Last Word proc (which according to RAWR is not that great O_o) Also I was noticing that HealingReceived variable is not well supported for bears. Not sure if it's in the calculations or not.

Developer
Jun 21, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I'll be happy if it includes the right version of TaJ this time. :p

Note that there was an issue with wowhead updates recently.  It's fixed now, but it may have some items that got updated while in the broken state.

Developer
Jun 21, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Ok... Got the changes for Fallen Crusader in, and a hopeful fix for the PPM code w/i the tank module.  I haven't made the equivalent change to DPSDK yet though.  Still need to work that out.  Once I figure out the best way to get the right runes to stack while other runes don't stack, I'll be happy camper around that area. 

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2010 at 5:47 PM

Was working on it til 4am last night, and didn't quite finish everything I wanted to, so ran out of time. Releasing it tonight instead.