How to allow grey set bonuses?

Topics: Rawr.Base.Buffs
Jul 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM
Edited Jul 11, 2010 at 6:42 PM

Greetings.

I was wondering if there is a way for taking action on set bonuses which you currently does not have?

Since Rawr is showing lots of grey stuff automatically (on buffs). For example when you got 4 Piece bonus, you can not tag 2 Piece bonus from another regalia, and I am looking for a way to pass that.

EDIT: hmm actually I added Khadgra's Regalia 2 Piece Bonus by editing one item. Should it work that way?

Thanks in advance.

-runtu

Jul 11, 2010 at 7:49 PM

The set bonuses under buffs should not be selectable. If Rawr sees the you have 2 or 4 pieces of an implemented set then it automatically applies the buff. You should not have to edit items to get the set bonus buff to activate. If you are having to do this, please post an issue along with copy of your toon. If your bonus is not on the list, it may not be implemented and again , post issue and toon in issue tracker once you check to see that there is not already a previous (open or closed) issue on that particular buff

Along the same lines be careful; sometimes the 2 pieces bonuses from each tier (9 and 10) can often be better than the 2 and 4 piece bonuses from a single tier (Hunter is a good example of this).

Jul 11, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Edited Jul 11, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I am wearing 4 pieces t10 on my mage, however the Molten Armor trick still works on live (get raid buffs, wear 2 pieces of khadgar's regalia, buff molten armor, equip raid gear) and so you gain extra crit from nothing. +355,79 dps increase for me by just clicking one macro :p

That's why I want to activate "Khadgar's Regalia 2 Piece" on my calculations, even though I'm not wearing any Khadgar's.

Coordinator
Jul 12, 2010 at 1:56 AM
runtu wrote:

I am wearing 4 pieces t10 on my mage, however the Molten Armor trick still works on live (get raid buffs, wear 2 pieces of khadgar's regalia, buff molten armor, equip raid gear) and so you gain extra crit from nothing. +355,79 dps increase for me by just clicking one macro :p

That's why I want to activate "Khadgar's Regalia 2 Piece" on my calculations, even though I'm not wearing any Khadgar's.

http://elitistjerks.com/f75/t37825-rawr_mage/p53/#post1698163

Try that trick.

Jul 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM

Cheers :) Much better than editing single item. Thank you.