Rawr3: Restrict Enchants?

Topics: Rawr.Base
Aug 13, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't get to the restrict enchants menu like I used to be able to. On both Mac and PC, via the website or installed locally - right clicking the diamond brings up the Silverlight preferences menu. In Rawr2, it brings up the list of enchants for me to select from to restrict the gear available to the optimizer. 

Is there a new method to access this menu, or is it not yet implemented? Thanks!

Developer
Aug 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Shift Click

Aug 13, 2010 at 11:27 PM

Sorry for being a nuisance, but allow me to clarify. I can Shift-Click to get a Blue Diamond, that much is working. However, I can't get to the menu to specify an enchant(s) and then have a red dot like I used to. I was under the impression that a blue gem simply meant that the gemming was locked in, not the enchanting. Is it now that a blue gem means "this item is only available as-is for both gemming and enchant"? Also: I'm assuming the "Add custom gemming..." functionality isn't finished yet, because it isn't showing me any gems or enchants to select (and yes, I made sure they were enabled).

Sorry again if I'm just being extremely obtuse. 

Coordinator
Aug 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM

As far as I can tell enchant restrictions are not implemented in the user interface for Rawr3.