Open Issues (09-2010)

Topics: Retired
Developer
Sep 8, 2010 at 8:51 PM

It's that time again! Here is a report on the number of Open issues per model as of 09/08/2010:

Update: This now counts all issue types, 2 = Rawr2, 3 = Rawr3, F = Feature Request

2 3 F Model
1 1
Bear
1 1 Cat
12  1 DPSDK
2 DPSWarr
1 Elemental
    Enhance
    HealPriest
    Hunter
Mage

Moonkin
    ProtPaladin
    ProtWarr
    RestoSham
  Retribution
    Rogue
  Shadow
2 TankDK
Tree
    Warlock

1 Healers
2 Tanks

1 All Models

2 33 4 Base
1 Buffs

ItemFilters
Items
 1 4
LoadCharacter

BossHandler

Mono (Linux)
Optimizer

It is entirely possible that the issues are already fixed, just need to be closed out.

Please do a blitz as soon as you can to verify any issues your model has open to see if they are still viable and close them out if they are not, we have about 250 total issues right now and I'd love to see that number drop below 200 by Sunday night. 150 by the following weekend and 100 the weekend after that. If the issue marked is for multiple model types, put a post on it signing that you have fixed your part.

If you are unable to perform this blitz post here for help.

I'll try to update this opening post based on the results I see over the next couple of days.

Side-Note: I'll be trying to clear up some of the Generic ones, but many of them are outside of my purview. If these items should belong to you, please look into them.

Specific Issue Notices:

Developer
Sep 9, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Mine should shortly be back down to zero as soon as I get a reply back.

Developer
Sep 9, 2010 at 9:16 AM

For retribution:

The Rawr2 issue (which is also a rawr3 one).
I already spent a lot of time trying to solve the performance issue but to no avail.  So either I leave this as is, or I cut out the big performance issue, but end up with pretty much ignoring the 2T10 set bonus (which is a fairly significant part of DPS). The whole damage system will be overhauled for cata anyway.

The Rawr3 issue.
I can't do much here until I can get VS2010 operational, which is still some time away. (I pretty much ignored Rawr3 until now).
I can't even get the online rawr3 to run. The page loads to 100% then it shows an "error on page" in the statusbar.  The error is '2007 an error has occured'.  This doesn't seem to be in the issues. Want me to post it there ?

Developer
Oct 12, 2010 at 4:28 PM

For ProtPaladin:

14382 - Closed due to being outdated.
15785 - The ProtPaladin portion of this has been fixed for some time, and is noted in the issue's comments.

For tanks:

17614 - This can probably be closed due to being outdated, but I would like to mention that I was not really happy with its resolution.  I'd much rather have modeled things accurately, but instead I ended up with broken code injected into the ProtPaladin model that I had to disable, and no real interest in getting the two trinkets referenced in the thread fixed. :-/

I was unable to find the ticket for healers, perhaps it is already closed.