[Cat] Meta: Thundering

Topics: Rawr.Cat
Dec 23, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Given the deplorable state of the meta requirements currently I've been searching for a good meta to use.  Currently I'm running http://www.wowhead.com/item=41400 Thundering (chance on hit haste) but it appears that this one isn't modeled currently.  Tools->Edit Items->Add doesn't appear to allow adding metas not editing ones currently there.  Is there a way I can add this manually or should I wait for it to be modeled?

From wowhead:

Skyflare Swiftness (480 haste)
duration: 6 sec.
internal cooldown: ~40 sec
ppm: 0,67
uptime: ~ 7,6%

Dec 24, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Edited Dec 24, 2010 at 9:12 PM

I could add the meta but in all seriousness is having a 3.5% increased haste for 6 seconds every 40 seconds worth it?

The gem requirement is in the system. so what you would do is import the item from wowhead. then edit the item using the item edit window. Under the special effect section add in 480 haste rating, trigger is "Physical Hit", 6 second duration, with a 40 second internal cooldown, stacking to 1 time.

Dec 25, 2010 at 12:48 AM

The Thundering Meta is already in there and in the default cache it should be set up correctly.

Dec 25, 2010 at 4:06 AM
Jothay wrote:

The Thundering Meta is already in there and in the default cache it should be set up correctly.

I think you'll find it isn't, or at least it isn't selectable for Druid->Cat.  Web version, New blank file, fresh Options->Refresh Item Cache, and I don't see it listed on the right side pane.  The filters button when on the meta gem page shows blank so it's not a filter issue as far as I can tell.  I had just assumed it wasn't modeled.

I see now it is in Tools->Edit Items.  So it's modeled.  But for some reason you can't actually select it nor see it.

Dec 25, 2010 at 4:07 AM

Cat doesn't have it relevant then because DPSWarr can see it.

Dec 25, 2010 at 5:34 PM
Dec 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM

exactly, because i know its there, i saw it the other day. i dont know why cat wouldnt see it.