[ItemFilters] Change in how the iLevel filters work

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Developer
Jan 13, 2011 at 6:28 PM
Edited Jan 13, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Filters by Item Level

A new change has just been checked in for 4.0.16 regarding how you filter by iLevel.

The old Disable by Ilevel, where you checked off ranges of Ilevels that you didn't want to see, has been removed from the Filter Tree.

The new method is seen in the image. Here, you leave all checks on if you want to see all ranges. Turn off checks to turn off that range.

Alternatively, you can use the Custom Slider to show items with ilevels between the two grips' values.

What you don't see in the image is that I've also added Reset and UnCheck All buttons below the message as a convenience method of quickly setting things back to default or hiding everything so you can turn on a specific range.

These options are saved to the Character file so if you have one setup for your Mage and another one for your Bear, they won't interfere with each other.

I'll be adding this information to the Item Filters documentation as well (probably with an updated image).

Thanks to getting this setup done, I can now do the necessary work for the other accordions fairly quickly.

Jan 13, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Champion!    Looks really nice - and the slider adds that little bit of extra power to the user - great stuff!