Open Issues (01-2011)

Topics: Rawr.Addon, Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.BossHandler, Rawr.Base.Buffs, Rawr.Base.ItemFilters, Rawr.Base.Items, Rawr.Base.Optimizer, Rawr.Bear, Rawr.Cat, Rawr.DPSDK, Rawr.DPSWarr, Rawr.Elemental, Rawr.Enhance, Rawr.Healadin, Rawr.HealPriest, Rawr.Hunter, Rawr.Mage, Rawr.Moonkin, Rawr.ProtPaladin, Rawr.ProtWarr, Rawr.RestoSham, Rawr.Retribution, Rawr.Rogue, Rawr.ShadowPriest, Rawr.TankDK, Rawr.Tree, Rawr.Warlock
Developer
Jan 16, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Edited Jan 16, 2011 at 6:43 PM

It's that time again! Here is a report on the number of Open issues per model as of 01/15/2011.

• Issues (I): A calculational or functional problem with the UI or model. An example would be "Incorrect Mortal Strike Damage Modifier" or "Loading my Character causes [X] Crash"
  • Feature Requests (F): A request for a new feature add or support for some specific calculation method. An example would be "Import/Export of Talent Builds from Wowhead" or "Support for Mortal Strike's Healing Modifier to Target"
  • Tasks (T): Something the model plans to support and is necessary for calculations to be more accurate but simply hasn't been gotten to yet. An example would be "No Localization of Armory" or "Validate White Swings Damage"
Class Tanks Melee DPS Ranged DPS Healers
Model I F T # Model I F T # Model I F T # Model I F T #
Death Knight TankDK 0
DPSDK 2

Druid Bear 1
Cat 1
Moonkin 1
Tree 1
Hunter

Hunter 1

Mage

Mage 2

Paladin ProtPaladin 3
Retribution 1

Healadin 1
Priest

ShadowPriest 2
HealPriest 0
Rogue
Rogue 2

Shaman
Enhance 4
Elemental 1
RestoSham 0
Warrior ProtWarr 0
DPSWarr 0

Warlock

Warlock 0

Generic Tanks 1
Melee DPS 0
Ranged DPS 2
Healers 0
All Models 0

Base Base 6
BossHandler 1

Buffs 1

Items 4
ItemFilters 0

LoadCharacter 5
Addon 0

Optimizer 1
Upgrade List
Batch Tools

Note: I'm sorry for the kind of crappy formatting on the table. The Editor in posts isn't really advanced enough to do this right easily.

It is entirely possible that some of these tickets are already Fixed, just need to be closed out on next version release. Tickets that were already marked as Fixed at the time of this writing were not counted.

Please do a blitz as soon as you can to verify any issues your model has open to see if they are still viable and close them out if they are not, we have about 85 total issues not Fixed right now and I'd love to see that number drop below 75 not Fixed by Monday morning. If the issue marked is for multiple model types, put a post on it signing that you have fixed your part.

If you are unable to perform this blitz post here for help.

I'll try to update this opening post based on the results I see over the next couple of days.

Side-Note: I'll be trying to clear up some of the Generic ones, but many of them are outside of my purview. If these items should belong to you, please look into them.

Users: What you can do to help!

If you have any C# programming experience and have the right tools per the Developing for Rawr threads (see the Documentation page for the Developing link), please post Patches that can resolve issues or close Feature Requests. I'm happy to apply patches as they come in.

Specific Issue Notices: