ZOMG! A Downloadable Rawr? UNPOSSIBLE SIR!

Topics: Rawr.Addon, Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.BossHandler, Rawr.Base.Buffs, Rawr.Base.ItemFilters, Rawr.Base.Items, Rawr.Base.Optimizer, Rawr.Bear, Rawr.Cat, Rawr.DPSDK, Rawr.DPSWarr, Rawr.Elemental, Rawr.Enhance, Rawr.Healadin, Rawr.HealPriest, Rawr.Hunter, Rawr.Mage, Rawr.Moonkin, Rawr.ProtPaladin, Rawr.ProtWarr, Rawr.RestoSham, Rawr.Retribution, Rawr.Rogue, Rawr.ShadowPriest, Rawr.TankDK, Rawr.Tree, Rawr.Warlock
Developer
Jan 17, 2011 at 4:46 AM

You heard me, as of 4.0.16, you can now download the WPF version of Rawr that we've been talking about for a while.

Please note that this thing is being posted for the first time, it's guaranteed to have several issues but we hopefully worked out most of the initial bugs before putting it up.

When making posts about issues, please follow the Posting Guidelines (like we always ask you to) and mark the Issue as being part of the WPF version.

Any posts of User Issues found in Discussions will be DELETED, PERIOD. NO, I'M NOT KIDDING.

Jan 24, 2011 at 11:42 AM

THANK YOU!!!

Rawr is finally 100% back. I can run optimizations in like 2-3 minutes, which is about a million times faster than the Silverlight application.

Thank you guys so much for the hard work on this!