Idol of Terror issue

Topics: Retired
Mar 18, 2008 at 7:42 AM
Edited Mar 18, 2008 at 7:43 AM
I have been using rawr for the last couple months to evaluate my bear and cat gear and i find it abolutely great, thanks a lot for the effort and keep it up :)

The issue i have come across is this: I have equipped the Idol of Terror in my idol slot, and found in addition that there is an "Idol of Terror" checkbox under "temporary buffs". What i don't understand is why do i have to check this twice (first equip it, and then check the box in temporary buffs), isn't the temporary buff taken into consideration as soon as i equip the idol (along with it's proc rate)?

Another question would be how to compare the idols (i want to compare it with idol of feral shadows/ everbloom idol)? Should i evaluate idol of terror with or without the buff checkbox on? And what's the point in having this checkbox when other idols are equipped?

Is there anything i'm missing here?

Cheers
Coordinator
Mar 18, 2008 at 3:46 PM
The checkbox in the buffs tab is for when you're using the bear model. Since it's a proc, the bear model does not average out the proc. The cat model does. You can just ignore the checkbox for Cat.