LotP buff for Cat Model

Topics: Retired
Mar 21, 2008 at 9:36 PM
I see there is an option to turn on/off LotP in the Cat Model. Shouldn't this always be checked? Your statement of...

" Astrylian wrote Oct 24 2007 at 12:24 PM
Those talents are assumed to be on. There's no toggle, because you'd be crazy to want to tank anything that required the precise gear optimization that Rawr gives you, without them."

...would imply that checkmark shouldn't be able to be toggled. I assume that I would want this checked all the time, correct?

Your statement was in the context of Thick Hide and SotF are by default always taken by bear tanks. I do not mean to put words in your mouth if I'm taking this from the wrong context.
Coordinator
Mar 21, 2008 at 9:56 PM
I don't believe this was in b12.1, so I'm guessing you're compiling the app yourself? Looks like that was added for the ret model, to indicate the ret pally having a feral in his group. I'll fix that so it doesn't show up for cats. So no, you don't want to check that for now, it'll give you yet another 5% crit.
Mar 22, 2008 at 12:35 AM

Astrylian wrote:
I don't believe this was in b12.1, so I'm guessing you're compiling the app yourself? Looks like that was added for the ret model, to indicate the ret pally having a feral in his group. I'll fix that so it doesn't show up for cats. So no, you don't want to check that for now, it'll give you yet another 5% crit.

I believe I am using b12.1, and I don't believe I'm self compiling (How would I check?).
Coordinator
Mar 22, 2008 at 12:48 AM
Heh, you'd know. Well dang, that shouldn't have gotten into 12.1. Sorry about that. Fixed for b13, anyway.