May 3, 2011 at 11:38 PM
Edited May 3, 2011 at 11:43 PM
Here is a Screenshot of my Druid complete unbuffed with resto gear and talents:
Here is my tree.xml also unbuffed:
maybe the difference in mana comes from the different basemana of the druid-races ? or maybe you don't take the Leather Specialization (http://www.wowhead.com/spell=86530) into account ? or a some wrong data for Furor or Heart of the Wild ?
I hope this helps.
The Rawr.Tree is far away from "mostly" sorry. Don't take me wrong, you guys are doing a great job on this programm/application. I loved using it for years but now I'm just missing it for my tree since 4.0, that's why I posted above.
It's not really about rotas, that's one of the last things which should be add in my eyes. Healing isn't casting rotas in any way, of course I miss those models and oom-timers but every healer can now take every role. A tree can heal tanks, the raid or cetain
groups like melees, a camp or a pillar. The difference between 10 and 25 man raids are enormous. A perfect way would be models and data for every boss, like in Rawr.Bear but that's probably to much to do. Also you have to create a different way calculating
mana-regen vs throughput. Before Cata it was something like "get enough spirit that you can't get oom and then get spellpower". Now it is much more like finding a balance depending raidsize, role, boss, talents and more. Healing is just very different now,
there are no tanks which could be killed with 2 hits, but now you really have to do something with every gcd, not like pressing wg on cooldown add some rejus and go afk.
What I try to say, it would be nice if people could use the basics of rawr as a start. Things like finding gear, finding ways to come to a haste-breakpoint with a minimum of int-lose, find ways to avoid going oom and so on.
Things that come to my mind to improve which maby could be done more easily:
- fixing for all those "the stats are different in rawr than in game"
- support for t11 set bonuses
- import glyphes and support for everyone of them
- 4.1 talent-trees
- support for relevant trinkets
- support for different roles in a raid and basic rotas for them
- innervate (with switch with another caster-druid and glyphed)
- checking stat priorities (reforging to crit is stupid)
- checking gem-selection (there are a lot of uselees greens between the good ones)
- enchants (Power Torrent is missing and Heartsong is worse than 25 crit-rating ?)
- exclude cloth-items
- timing cooldowns (Tree and Tranq can now be used multiple times in a bossfight and should...Tranq is incredible strong right now)
- Effloresence has changed very much in 4.1
- suggesting talents
and much more...
Here are some Spreadsheets and tables which might be usefull:
I'm really not here just to complain that people don't spend their freetime optimizing a tool for me. I just want to help, maybe you can tell me how. Unfortunately I haven't got any idea of C++, Silverlight and php. But I already found the Donation-Button^^