Thanks and comments

Topics: Retired
Apr 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM
Hello,

At first thank you for your great tool. I use it enormously for my mage.

I however noticed that the following objects are badly loaded from the armory:
- Starkiller’s Bauble (id: 30340)
- Veiled Flame Spessarite (id: 31866)

On the other hand, I think that it would be interesting if you could add submenu for gemstones with the three colors (red, yellow and blue). If the user choose the red one, we would have the list of all the red, orange and purple gemstones, etc.

To finish, it would be practical to be able to filter the two-hands and the main-hands weapons.

Thank you again.
Gildas.

PS : sorry for my poor English, I’m French.
Coordinator
Apr 9, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Hey, thanks for the comments!

Regarding those items, you can add any items you want. Tools > Edit Items > Add.

When you look at the Gems chart, all the gem names are color coded by gem color, so you can quickly find the top gem of a specific color.

Two-hands and main-hands are all grouped together, because they fill the same slot. They're accurately compared, because your offhand is included in calculations with 1H, and not with 2H.
Apr 9, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Astrylian wrote:
Hey, thanks for the comments!

Regarding those items, you can add any items you want. Tools > Edit Items > Add.

When you look at the Gems chart, all the gem names are color coded by gem color, so you can quickly find the top gem of a specific color.

Two-hands and main-hands are all grouped together, because they fill the same slot. They're accurately compared, because your offhand is included in calculations with 1H, and not with 2H.

I know that I can edit items. However, when I make it, Rawr doesn't import all the characteristics of Starkiller's Bauble and Veiled Flame Spessarite. So I must have to correct then with the editor. And after I do it, the hint window of the Starkiller's Bauble are badly display.

I saw the gem names are color coded but, when you have a lot of gems and want to fill a socket, it's not easy to find the most useful because you must looking for 3 different colors.

Maybe you could color coded the name of 1H and 2H weapons so that we can sort them more easily?

Thank you again.
Gildas.
Apr 9, 2008 at 5:16 PM

tartopom wrote:
I however noticed that the following objects are badly loaded from the armory:
- Starkiller’s Bauble (id: 30340)
- Veiled Flame Spessarite (id: 31866)

The gem parsing will be fixed this afternoon. The trinket parsing will be a little more time consuming and will be entered into the bug tracking system for tracking..