Any possibility to see/edit ratings of stats used for the calculations?

Topics: Retired
Apr 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM
I'm missing an option to see and/or edit the way you get your results. Different people use different ratings of item stats for max DPS. So I'd be realy glad to have an option to change this.
e.g.
I'm mage, so I'll take some caster stats

Spell-haste vs spell-dmg vs spell-crit etc pp....
In what relations to each other do you calculate with them? 1,15 vs 1,0 vs 0,65?
Coordinator
Apr 14, 2008 at 9:59 AM
Edited Apr 14, 2008 at 10:03 AM
I'm assuming this is related to the item budget comparison chart. I just checked in a change today that adds the values that are used to the labels. It is 11.7 spell damage, 10 for ratings and 4 mp5.

If however you're thinking of dmg equivalence values it does not use fixed relations. It computes the total damage done with the given stats and options. The chart it shows is dynamic, as you change the gear and options the values of different ratings change also.
Apr 14, 2008 at 11:21 AM
I'm not talking about item rating. Sorry. maybe i expressed myself in a strange way :/

I want so see/change the formulas used to calculate the DPS basing on talents, dmg cycles etc.
Apr 14, 2008 at 2:27 PM

Bondrash wrote:
I'm not talking about item rating. Sorry. maybe i expressed myself in a strange way :/

I want so see/change the formulas used to calculate the DPS basing on talents, dmg cycles etc.

The source for rawr is available here on the website, so you can download it yourself. It won't be much use to use unless you can read C# however.