Rawr and old versions?

Topics: Developer's Corner [Devs Only], Off-Topic, Rawr.Addon, Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.BossHandler, Rawr.Base.Buffs, Rawr.Base.ItemFilters, Rawr.Base.Items, Rawr.Base.Optimizer, Rawr.Bear, Rawr.Cat, Rawr.DPSDK, Rawr.DPSWarr, Rawr.Elemental, Rawr.Enhance, Rawr.Healadin, Rawr.HealPriest, Rawr.Hunter, Rawr.Mage, Rawr.Moonkin, Rawr.ProtPaladin, Rawr.ProtWarr, Rawr.RestoSham, Rawr.Retribution, Rawr.Rogue, Rawr.ShadowPriest, Rawr.TankDK, Rawr.Tree, Rawr.Warlock, Retired
Jun 16, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Edited Jun 16, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Okay so with Rawr I love this program allot.... but is there a way to get the old versions item libraries and add them to the current version? Or can you guys make a Rawr plugin that available separate that can make the old version libraries available to the current version? These libraries would have to have the past stat caps and gearing stats but I'm sure that wouldn't prove to be a issue. I know that there is an addon for wow that can help to gear my lower lvl toons but if this program is only for lvl 80 and up to 85 at the moment then why are the classic, BC items available in the item filter list? And why isn't the additional requirement explained in more detail in your video tutorials? these are just a few questions and suggestions I have been wondering? I mean really that your program ROCKS!!! and when I get new gear on the item list it generated for my toon my DPS goes up hell'a and I thank you guys for all your hard work and time that has gone into this neat program. Of course this separate plugin will be for those people that would like to take the time to have a small performance decrease for the sake of interest and gearing and would make the program for more than just max lvl specific.

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2011 at 8:42 PM

Maintaining the item database takes quite a lot of time and we just don't have the resources to maintain several versions of it. If you really need to use some old items you can always add them manually from the Options->Edit Items. The closest we could probably do is implement loading items from wowhead filter that we used to have in some older versions.