Fury optimization and gemming

Topics: Developer's Corner [Devs Only], Rawr.Base.Optimizer, Rawr.DPSWarr
Oct 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM

Something strange is happening with my fury build in RAWR.  When i optimized the build, the program is automatically matching the gem socket color.  For instance in my new shoulders, there is a blue socket and the socket bonus is 10 crit.  When i chose to replace the etched demons eye with a bold inferno ruby to ignore the socket bonus, according to the program the bold inferno ruby is a negative dps value.  this confuses me because i thought strength was our most important stat.  I already have plenty of hit, so that is not the issue.  This negative value for bold inferno ruby is also appearing for other items also. 

I am just wondering if the fury warrior build is broken in the newest version of rawr, because my gemming that the program suggests seems really wrong.

Developer
Oct 8, 2011 at 6:36 PM

Its finding that the 20 Hit and the 10 Crit are better than another 20 Strength for you. Without your character file attached to an issue in the Issue Tracker, we cannot help you further.

Developer
Oct 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Also be sure the change is not breaking your meta.

Oct 14, 2011 at 8:49 AM

Not sure why this was happening, it wasnt the meta.  Not happening anymore.  May have just been a temporary glitch.