stamina overvalued

Topics: Retired
May 17, 2008 at 11:48 AM
first of all, i'm a long time user of this program, best thing provided to play wow imo

just the problem i'm having atm is that i'm going deeper and deeper in end game content and i'm seeing that rawr is
suggesting to put 15 stam gems in everywhere, which is a bit strange. could end up having 23K hp and 20% dodge or something.

maybe it's possible to enter a certain point of hp where stamina is less important then dodge, or the other way around
that you need to reach a certain amount of dodge before stamina gets rated the way it is now

keep up the good work guys, you rock!
Coordinator
May 17, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Rawr doesn't make suggestions, it shows what will produce the highest effect. Whether 10agi or 15sta gems are better for you depends strongly on how much dodge you already have, what debuffs are on the mob, and especially sunwell radiance and crushless mob.
May 18, 2008 at 12:04 AM
yes, like you said, it shows what will produce the highest effect
but if you have 20% dodge for instance, won't agi produce a higher effect then stamina then if you're at the 23k (to stay in the same numbers)
isn't it something that would be possible to get hard coded, as rawr can see how much dodge and stam you have, you can set the debuffs on a mob and the radiance

so what i was thinking was getting a hard coded 'cap' or that rawr tries to even dodge and stam a bit
just a thought tho, it's working perfect already, but i still need to do some thinking of my own now :P

Astrylian wrote:
Rawr doesn't make suggestions, it shows what will produce the highest effect. Whether 10agi or 15sta gems are better for you depends strongly on how much dodge you already have, what debuffs are on the mob, and especially sunwell radiance and crushless mob.

Coordinator
May 18, 2008 at 12:20 AM
Edited May 18, 2008 at 12:21 AM
No, the value of avoidance scales exponentially. When you have only a little dodge, adding more doesn't get much value. When you have alot of dodge, adding more is alot of value. If you've got 23k hp, and 20% dodge (doubt you could get that low without really trying), stacking more HP really will provide the best direct overall benefit, assuming you can use that extra survival. (Remember, survival beyond what you use is wasted)
May 18, 2008 at 12:38 AM
ah yeah, didn't think that far :P
thanks for pointing it out

man i feel like a nabcaek now ^^