EU realm: Aggra (Português) [on game English tab]

Topics: Rawr.Addon, Rawr.Base
Jan 6, 2012 at 11:43 AM

I'm a protuguese player, using the new Aggra (Português) EU Realm, that Blizzard lists on the English language realm Tab.
This Realm doesn´t appear on the realm list when I  try to "Load Character from Battle.net Armory" dialog window.
I tried "Aggra-portugues" (accepted by Mr.robot.com, but doesn.t work either.
Could you please fix it. The porutuguese community from Portugaleuropean community wil apreciate your efforts and attenetion.

Thanks guys and keep the good work. Pedro

Jan 6, 2012 at 11:56 AM

some text revision and new information - sorry for mistakes.

I'm a protuguese player, using the new Aggra (Portugues) EU Realm . Blizzard lists it on the English language realm Tab.
This realm doesn´t appear on the rawr realm list, when I  try to "Load Character from Battle.net Armory" dialog window.
I tried "Aggra-portugues" (accepted by Mr.robot.com, but doesn't work either.

It I select EU.Aggra.Pedmagoio, it gives me the message {"status":"nok", "reason": "Realm not found."}.
Could you please fix it. The porutuguese community from Portugaleuropean community wil apreciate your efforts and attention.

Thanks guys and keep the good work. Pedro

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Edited Jan 8, 2012 at 1:24 AM

Stupid thing is that we had "Aggra" in just Blizzard decided to name it differently; as you said; "Aggra (Português)."

What I'm going to do is I'm going to edit the name to "Aggra-Portugues" since that is how Blizzard labels it for their API. Using your character locally, I was able to make sure that the change does work just fine.

If for some reason people find it confusing, we can change it so that it shows up as "Aggra (Português)," instead of "Aggra-Portugues."