Rawr + Enhancement Shaman

Topics: Retired
Jul 28, 2008 at 5:27 AM
Just wondering if there had been any new news on Rawr.Enhancement. I love it for my druid, and have used it since v4.2. Simulators don't show gear upgrades and don't download from the armory, and show your estimated stats.

I don't know how to create it or theorycraft it, but I'm just looking for any news/updates :)
Coordinator
Jul 28, 2008 at 5:33 AM
Sadly, no, no new development on an Enhancement model. I wish there were, please spread the word that we need a C# dev who loves Enh sham theorycraft!
Aug 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM
What exactly is required to create an enhancement addon for rawr? I know the information is out there
Coordinator
Aug 16, 2008 at 10:51 PM
A strong knowledge of Enhancement theorycraft, and C#. Toss me an IM (Astro tSD on AIM, cnervig@hotmail.com on MSN) if you're interested.
Aug 17, 2008 at 2:08 AM
Unforunately I know nothing of C# but shaman theorycrafting has flushed out a rather strong EQP value system, I was wondering if rawr is more complicated that or what exactly it would consist of?
Coordinator
Aug 17, 2008 at 3:11 AM
No, the whole point of Rawr is giving you accurate ratings for your own specific situation. Equivalency points are directly contrary to that, and are by design inaccurate, so they can't be used in Rawr. Coming up with the accurate formulae is more difficult for enhshams than for most, which is one of the major reasons it's taken so long to get an EnhSham model.