[Warlock] No Resists

Topics: Retired
Jul 29, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Was using Rawr's Warlock model to work on my Leo tanking set and it wasn't till after I imported all the missing pieces and such that I noticed resists are not calculated.  Surely I'm not the only one that has noticed this? (did a search).  Am I missing something?
Jul 29, 2008 at 2:50 PM
Edited Jul 29, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Just a reply to add something ...

Including resistances, resilience, spell pen and so on would be a great addition to make this model a little more complete for warlocks.  A warlock tank is not uncommon for most raiding guilds and these stats would also be helpful for PvP.

Also, I don;t see any selection for the self buffs (e.g. Demon Armor).
Coordinator
Jul 29, 2008 at 5:16 PM
Hey, yeah, we broke resistances in 15.0, we'll get that fixed for 15.1, sorry about that.
Jul 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM
Awesome, just checking. :-)

Thanks for the reply!
Aug 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM
Currently, the lock module doesn't do survivability calculations. As such, among other things, it assumes that you're using Fel Armor all the time so there's no armor choice button.
Aug 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM
The assumption of useing Fel Armor for the moment is ok, but does that take into effect the talent for additional spell damage?  As a note, once the expansion comes out, there may be a reason to use Demon Armor again, so you may want to add those as options rather then assumed.

Also, although it wouldn't normally be used, the Fire stone for a fire lock would add more damage then almost any wand, but I don't see any way to equip it

With the Spell Hit, it would be nice to see the Number there, not just the Percent..
Aug 11, 2008 at 6:17 PM
Yes, Demonic Aegis is taken into account. I don't really think we have an item defined for Firestones, I'll look into it. Will add hit/crit/haste rating as well as percents.