Want Paladin Values

Topics: Retired
Sep 4, 2008 at 4:30 AM
I noticed for some of the other classes I play that you have point values for the various stats.  What I wanted to know is if you have this info available for the Healadin Part of Rawr?  This is vary usefull to me because I use a mod called Pawn and I can plug-in the values so I can decide if things are an upgrade just by looking at the tooltip of the item instead of having to Alt-Tab and check rawr.

Please get back to me asap.

-- Ethereala of Ysera (US)
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2008 at 5:55 AM
No, that feature isn't available in the Healadin model, though we can certainly add it. However, if you do use Rawr that way, be sure that you're updating the values you're giving Pawn every time you change gear/enchants/buffs/fightparameters, in order for them to stay accurate. It's really intended that you use Rawr to find upgrades *ahead of time*. The Optimizer > Build Upgrade List feature is made especially for that, so you can just save a complete list of upgrades and including how much of an upgrade they are.
Sep 4, 2008 at 3:28 PM
Yes, I do update it with every piece of gear every time it changes.  Thanks for the optimizer idea, I didn't quite know what It was for, but now ill try it out.