Choosing Enchants For Feral Druid 3.0 patch

Topics: Retired
Sep 8, 2008 at 8:47 PM
Edited Sep 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM
In the upcoming patch 3.0 Feral Druids will be able to use weapon enchants like Mongoose and Executioner. I was wondering if there is a way to see how these enchants fair vs Major Agility so i can farm for the mats ahead of time if need be.

At the moment druids are only able to see enchants like Savagery, Major Agility, Ect.
Coordinator
Sep 8, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Edited Sep 8, 2008 at 9:40 PM
Rawr will be updated for 3.0 in a later release.

Until then, you can look up the calculations for Mongoose/Executioner uptime, and calculate an average value of them, and add enchants to your EnchantCache.xml file to simulate them.
Sep 19, 2008 at 11:42 PM
Any thoughts on when the major itemization and mitigation talents coming in 3.0 might make their way into a release? With 3.0 coming in the next few weeks, we're all going to be re-gearing, gemming and enchanting. I don't really care as much about threat, but it would be good to analyze our current gear choices against the new mechanics so we don't fall over when it goes live.
Coordinator
Sep 20, 2008 at 2:22 AM
We're working as fast as we can, but for now, all we can promise is that it'll be out either within a day or two of 3.0 coming out, if they give no warning, or before it comes out, if they do give warning.