Druid.Tree - Haste

Topics: Retired
Oct 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM
Hey, I just noticed that haste is rated extremely low for tree gear. I'm in SW gear, and value haste highly. Rawr is rating the haste healing cloak off of Illidan (Shroud of the Highbourne) lower than the cloaks from Karazhan and they're just not better. The shoulders off of Twins (Spaulders of Reclamation) are being rated lower than the T6 shoulders I assume also because of haste, but that rating is incorrect. Pre-Illidan gear, haste is pretty much non-existent and unneeded, but in Sunwell, it's very important and I expect it to continue to be so in WotLK. Rawr should reflect that in its stat ratings.
Oct 11, 2008 at 5:32 PM
I get a heal/sec rating of 100 on illidan's cloak and 75 on the shroud of forgiveness (50 on prince cloak).
I also get a 180 heal/sec rating on the cloth SWP shoulders, compared to 121 for T6.

Check your settings and fight parameters, and remember that Rawr will recalculate the value of your gear as you change it (I wear 113 spell haste in my mana-regen set - this will increase the value of  more haste until your mana-pool can no longer keep up).