5.0.4 to be Released on August 28th

Topics: Developer's Corner [Devs Only]
Aug 14, 2012 at 5:56 PM

As mentioned by blue posters, the pre-patch for Mist of Pandaria is August 28th.

You have been warned.

Aug 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM

I would still focus on the actual MoP release, don't divert work from level 90 functionality. If there'll be a Rawr release for 5.0.4 it'll probably only be a WPF release use at your own risk version.

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM

I've already switched Rawr to use level 90 character profiles, so there is that.  Speaking of which, any idea of when BossHandler is going to get bumped to level 93?

Aug 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Well, I can start working on the BossHandler next. Almost at a good stopping point in the bear module. Problem is that we currently don't know the actual physical damage done from bosses. I think I read somewhere that one of the fights, Heroic Wind Lord; which is one of the last bosses in the Heart of Fear raid [T14.5]; I believe was doing 370k damage in 10 man Heroic. But that was early testing so that could change.

Aug 20, 2012 at 11:04 PM

For tank modules, I can understand the need, but all I need for Moonkin is to bump up the target level so that my values for hit cap are correct.

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:11 AM

If the levels are not bumped up now, let me know. I updated the base target level in the boss Handler. If that is not happening I'll look into it.