Healadin Model

Topics: Retired
Nov 13, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Thanks Endoscient for putting in all the work on Healdin.  I've got a few comments/suggestions that would be nice to see:
- In the buffs section, the "Critical Strike Chance Taken" doesn't affect healing since it's a debuff put on the enemy.  It's easy enough to just not check it, but if it is checked it increases my healing crit in Rawr.
- missing Divine Spirit in the "Spirit" buff section.  Doesn't really matter for me though, since it does nothing.
- any way to add a check box for profession buffs, like alchemy?  that increases the effect of all of the flasks/elixirs.
- I'm not positive, but I don't think the scrolls of spirit/intellect stack with divine spirit or AI.

Anyway, I hope i'm not just being nit-picky.  Love the program and I use it constantly.
Nov 13, 2008 at 11:38 PM
Edited Nov 13, 2008 at 11:41 PM
I purposefully made it so it wouldn't show Divine Spirit, since it has 0 effect on any calculations I do now, with the changed Imp Divine Spirit.

How they are coded there is no easy way to separate out Critical Strike taken besides making a new stat (offensive crit) and changing all models to support it. It really isn't worth it imo.

I'll make sure there is support of profession specific buffs, and the scrolls as conflicting buffs for next release.