ShadowPriest

Topics: Retired
Dec 4, 2008 at 1:18 PM
I was curious if it would be possible to have a more robust set of selections for the Additional Requirements within the Optimizer tool (see Druid module).  It would be nice to be able to specify min/max values for Hit, Crit, Haste, Spellpower, Health, Mana, Mana regen, etc.  Currently, it seems that Overall Rating crashes causes a fault when chosen.  I've found that I usually have to pick DPS-Burst Rating as the prioity wtih an added DPS-Sustained Rating (currently around 2300) to get results that are closer to what I'm looking for.  However, I find often that I'm either lacking or sorely overaged on things like haste/crit/hit.  I feel that I'm allotting ample gear/gem/enchant choices to accomplish this, yet I am unable to fine tune the optimizations to do so.

Also, as an aside, the Sundial of the Exiled (new badge trinket) doesn't seem to calculate it's proc as average spellpower.  I'm unfamiliar with what I need to change in the xml to accomplish this.

Thanks!

--grumbis
Dec 4, 2008 at 1:32 PM
Also, I don't see Focus Magic (Mage buff; http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=54646) showing up in the Buffs tab.
Developer
Dec 4, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Edited Dec 4, 2008 at 10:49 PM

The Overall Rating in Optimize should be working from next release. I'm still working on some issues with Build Upgrade List.

Focus Magic should also be in next release. Added Ferocious Inspiration/Imp. Retribution Aura and Crypt Fever as well while I was at it.