Rawr release imminent -- early next week

Topics: Developer's Corner [Devs Only]
Developer
Dec 22, 2012 at 10:54 PM

Hi guys,

We all know Kavan and Hina are a bit busy right now with other things and unable to make a release.  Because of that, I'll try to cut a Rawr release early next week.

I'm aiming for Monday, December 24th.  If I can't, then I'll do it some time after Christmas (26th onwards).

My message to the rest of you developers is, if you have something outstanding you'd really like to get in this release then please wrap it up by the end of this weekend.  I won't be doing anything until about 10am pacific time on 12/24, so that's your deadline to get things done.

Thanks for all your hard work, it's only through everyone's contribution that we have anything to post at all!

Char

Developer
Dec 24, 2012 at 10:58 PM

FYI, too much Christmas preparations to get it done today (need to bake cookies for Santa, otherwise... no presents!!!).  Will shoot for Wednesday / Thursday.

Happy holidays!

Char

Developer
Dec 25, 2012 at 12:25 AM

Alright, maybe I'll update Mage Combustion today then.

Dec 25, 2012 at 2:45 AM
Charinna wrote:

FYI, too much Christmas preparations to get it done today (need to bake cookies for Santa, otherwise... no presents!!!).  Will shoot for Wednesday / Thursday.

Happy holidays!

Char

You know what its like when Santa doesnt bring what you really wanted?

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM

What I really want for xmas is an update. Thanks Guys and Gals for all the hard work

Dec 27, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Yes, me too. Was hoping for an early Christmas present, but will be patient. Ww all really do appreciate your effort on this and are certainly looking forward to it.

Developer
Dec 27, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Edited Dec 27, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Charinna wrote:

CookieContainer cookieJar = new CookieContainer();
HttpWebRequest request = (HttpWebRequest)HttpWebRequest.Create("http://www.santaspresents.com");
request.CookieContainer = cookieJar;

HttpWebResponse response = (HttpWebResponse)request.GetResponse();
int cookieCount = cookieJar.Count;
Developer
Dec 28, 2012 at 1:26 AM

Oh, in my case cookieCount is about 140!

...and Santa came!