WF/Imp Icy Talon missing for many dps classes

Topics: Retired
Dec 6, 2008 at 12:52 AM
In the buffs section I see the option to check WF or Imp Icy Talon for some classes, but not others (even if they are listed as complete and working).  Not sure if this was an oversight, or already brought up (I tried doing a few quick searches and didn't see any discussion pertaining to this).  Off the top of my head I think it was hunter and DK that they were missing from, but present for rogue and cat druid.

Also, I can't seem to get Frost DK dps to appear as anything respectable (less than 1/2 of unholy or blood, all best in slots, fully raid buffed).  Do calculations get messed up if I import as an Unholy spec, and then manually remove all the talents and respec to frost dps through the tool?  It doesn't appear to cause problems for other classes (hunter, rogue).

And awesome tool!
Dec 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM
WindfuryTotem/IcyTalons don't affect ranged attack speed, so don't show up for Hunters. As for DK, there are alot of fixes coming for DPSDK in Rawr 2.2, including things like this.
Mar 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM
Windfury/ITalons does in fact show up for hunter buffage. Might want to set it to the proper boosting of PetDPS and not HunterDPS.
Mar 8, 2009 at 7:56 PM
I don't see WF totem on Enh Shammy buff list... is it taken automatically into consideration?
Mar 12, 2009 at 6:19 PM
The various haste/hit/crit buff options are in the current commit of the Enhancement Shammy module. What version are you using?