Gem Error - Non existant Gem

Topics: Retired
Dec 28, 2008 at 10:51 PM
Hi all, and Merry Christmas.
I was looking at options for my head piece, Hat of Wintry Doom, I see in Rawr (V2.1.4) that its recommended I gem with a +23 Spell Power Gem.
Well I have spent a day trying to find a red +23 Spell Power Gem, there is no such gem. The best is a Runed Scarlet Ruby,  +19 SP

Coordinator
Dec 28, 2008 at 11:11 PM
The epic gems are just not available in game yet. You can change the gems in items your itemcache individually (Right click edit), or do a mass replace of all gems in items in your itemcache using Tools > Set Default Gems
Dec 29, 2008 at 12:05 AM
Astrylian, thank mate, I wasn't sure if it was an error, I wasn't aware it was a "to be released" epic.
Job done

P.S. Is there a way to "fix" the info pane so you can mouse over it for gem details, instead of it disappearing as it does now?
Just a thought.
Coordinator
Dec 29, 2008 at 1:18 AM
"P.S. Is there a way to "fix" the info pane so you can mouse over it for gem details, instead of it disappearing as it does now?"

Can you elaborate on this? What isn't working?
Dec 29, 2008 at 5:50 AM
Sorry everything is working as you intended, no problems.
I was wondering if the information pane that opens when you select an item could be made to be static, not disappear when you mouse off the item.
If you could, do that the gems fitted/suggested could be linked, then we could see the suggested gem is a >>>>>> (whatever)

It would just make things easier than hunting for a gem with the stats that are given, easier to search both Auction House and "Gem Finder" with a gem name, that's all :)
Thanks very much, Raw a great bit of kit Rawr is great.