So many unresolved problems since last update 12/26 (5.0.4)

Topics: Rawr.Base
Feb 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM
If I start from scratch and plug everything in manually and save the file as a brand new (not) overwritten character file, the file will not re-open. I receive an error. If I try to reload a character I receive and error as well. No matter what I do I cannot save or reload. What has fallen apart so badly between versions, that this has become a non-working version.

So here is the clipboard of the error for trying to load my Worgen Feral Druid. (char name: Ashur Server: Thrall (alliance US)
I have performed the Suggested Fix and continue to receive this error. If I am posting this message without having performed the Suggested Fix I am aware that I am consuming the Developer(s) time in managing my Issue unnecessarily.

== Version: 5.0.4.0 WPF ==

== Error Message ==
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

== StackTrace ==
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Rawr.ItemSet.GenerateItemSetFromSavedString(String source)
at Rawr.Character.<LoadFromXml>b__30(String itemset)
at System.Collections.Generic.List1.ConvertAll[TOutput](Converter2 converter)
at Rawr.Character.LoadFromXml(String xml)

== These are the Steps that I have tried ==
Tried to open a character's new save file.

I also receive the same error while trying to load up my character's guardian save file as well.

Here is the report I get for trying to reload my character no matter what spec I'm working on.

I have performed the Suggested Fix and continue to receive this error. If I am posting this message without having performed the Suggested Fix I am aware that I am consuming the Developer(s) time in managing my Issue unnecessarily.

== Version: 5.0.4.0 WPF ==

== Error Message ==
The remote server returned an error: (503) Server Unavailable.

== StackTrace ==
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)

== These are the Steps that I have tried ==
Tried to reload current character from battle.net

I always receive this error no matter when I try.