Buff List

Topics: Retired
Feb 28, 2009 at 9:55 AM
Can you add Blessing of Sanctuary to the buff list since some, not all, Tankadins use it?  Also in the buff food list can you add Great Feast and Dalaran Clam Chowder?  They aren't as good as the Fish Feast, but it helps.
Mar 1, 2009 at 9:01 PM
At the moment, Blessing of Sanctuary and Grace are both in the Buffs listing, but is not listed on Rawr.Tankadin's Buffs tab.... Now that I look at it, it's not in ProtWarr and TankDK either. I'll add it in my next build.

Regarding Great Feast and Dalaran Clam Chowder, they are AP/SP Stam food, right? I don't know if this is policy or simplicity, but all of our food listings are simplified to basic labels like "Spirit Food" "Agility Food" "Strength Food" which assumes the better version.

I can put in those other types and practically double -- possibly triple, the food listing, or I can leave it alone, relabel "Fish Feast" to "AP/SP Food" and keep to the normal way of doing things
Coordinator
Mar 2, 2009 at 12:32 AM
As is, we only include the high end foods. Is there really much demand for designing your gear with low end food in mind?