[Enhance] Unleashed Rage in 3.1

Topics: Rawr.Enhance
Mar 28, 2009 at 8:07 AM
Not specifically a Rawr issue, but because of the gemming  recommendations of Rawr I've been stacking +Exp and, to a lesser extent, +Hit on my Enh Shammy.  

The patch note for 3.1 Unleashed Rage says: 
Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. No longer increases agility, but instead increases your total expertise by 3/6/9%.

Will this affect the gemming recommendations of Rawr?  I started switching my gems from AP to Exp & Hit after using Rawr and my Damage Done just exploded, so I'm pretty convinced you guys have nailed the Enh Shammy formula.

Thanks for a great tool.
Developer
Mar 28, 2009 at 9:52 AM
Yes, obviously getting 9 expertise from talents is going to change gemming requirements, How exactly is yet to be determined. (Although making sure you got few extra scarlet rubies before 3.1 wont hurt :P)
Developer
Mar 28, 2009 at 11:07 AM
The patch note says "Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. No longer increases agility, but instead increases your total expertise by 3/6/9%."??? Oh dear they NEVER quite get it right do they. I don't really think the patch note writers get the memo sometimes. It should read

"Unleashed Rage: Reduced to 3 points, down from 5. Now increases your total expertise by 3/6/9."

ie: UR has NEVER on live increased your agility so why mention that for the space of a few days on the PTR it did. Second its 3/6/9 expertise NOT percent.

This has been added to the Rawr.Enhance model and is working fine in v2.20b6 (out tomorrow). If you follow the guidelines and cap your expertise (now 140 expertise rating with 3/3 UR), then you can work on capping your hit rating (368 horde, 342 Draenei). Rawr.Enhance will even warn you if you are over cap on expertise.