Kirin'dor set bonus not calculated?

Topics: Retired
Apr 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM
I'm guessing the Kirin'dor tier 8 and 8.5 gear set bonus is not calculated yet. Currently, it shows as less dps and less overall value than the frostfire gear. Is this the actual case due to the Frostfire set bonus being better than the Kirin'dor set bonus? I doubt it.
Coordinator
Apr 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM
Kirin'dor is not modeled yet.
Apr 18, 2009 at 11:57 AM
Well, until such a time that you get the modelling done for it is it possible to have one of the "Additional Requirements" in the optimizer have the option to force certain set piece matchings?  (For instance:  Kirin'dor set >= 4, so that I can force the optimizer to give me the 4pc when optimizing a BiS set).

For now I've just been saying that the kirin'dor head, shoulder, chest, and legs are the only of those slots 'available', since the BiS gloves are clearly far superior to any of the other discovered slot pieces thus far, but this could get annoying if someone finds new pieces on other bosses that change this.  Anyway this requirement in the optimizer would be nice :)
Apr 19, 2009 at 1:18 AM
Also for some reason the socket bonus for the headpiece keeps showing up as "None" whenever i do a fresh install, and updating cache from wowhead doesn't fix it.  I had to manually put it in as 9 SP.