BiS for 10 man raiders

Topics: Retired
Apr 23, 2009 at 8:48 AM
Our guild is a small one, that only do 10 man raids. Sure, we did some 25 man Naxx runs with other guilds, but our main focus is on the small guilds.

Now, i would love to know if it is possible to configure Rawr to only show items gained from 10 man raids, or if it is possible to add in a future release. It would help greatly to identifity the items, rather than seeing 5 Heroic items first.
Apr 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM
I advice you to watch the little movie that was made to explain some of the features of Rawr. There is a very nice filter option to filter out 25-man stuff if you want.
Apr 23, 2009 at 11:01 AM
Edited Apr 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Thank you for this. However, there seems to be some issues with this. It doesn't seem as if it can see the difference between item in a cache on normal and on heroic.

For example, leather Shoulders of the Monolith drop from the Cache of Living Stone on heroic, but still shows up. The same goes for Conq tier items, which is essensially "looted" in Dalaran.

EDIT: Gloves of the Stonereaper also only drops from Heroic Ulduar, and is looted straight off the boss. I updated the item from the armory, yet it still shows up, dispite having "heroic raids" turned off.
Coordinator
Apr 23, 2009 at 11:23 AM
There have been many improvements regarding this for next release, including normal/heroic distinction for items in containers.