Hard Mode Item Filter

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
May 7, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Are there any plans to add a Hard Mode Only (normal and heoric) item filter? It's time consuming as it is to go through and manually determine which items are available in hard mode only.

Coordinator
May 7, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Not unless such data is provided by armory/wowhead. You can however make a filter based on item level to accomplish the same thing.

May 8, 2009 at 12:18 AM

That's a good idea but I can't get it to work. I tried creating a filter with a max item level of 238 but I'm still seeing 239lvl items when I apply the filter.

Coordinator
May 8, 2009 at 2:08 AM

What you'll want to do is create a negative filter that removes items at 239 and above. Check http://rawr.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?title=ItemFiltering for details.

May 8, 2009 at 2:37 AM

I follow that first example from the link, apply the filter, and it makes no difference to the item list. I want to see all the items in the game below 239. I have all the other built in filters turned on as well.

Coordinator
May 8, 2009 at 3:35 AM

It makes no difference because the other filters are enabling all the items. As I said before you want to create a filter that removes items, not adds them, unless you want to have the built in filters turned off.

May 8, 2009 at 3:38 AM

Lol, that's what the filter should be doing:

Min Item Level: 0

Max Item Level 238

This should REMOVE all items above item level 238 but I'm seeing item level 239 items while this filter is on. I must be missing something.

Coordinator
May 8, 2009 at 4:07 AM

Filters by default add items, not remove them. If you want to remove items at 239 or higher then you need

Min Item Level: 239
Max Item Level: 1000
Additive Filter: not checked