[Cat] Idol of the Corruptor

Topics: Rawr.Base.Items, Rawr.Cat
May 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I noticed that the Idol of the Corruptor does not seem to be handled correctly.

It's in there as a 153 Terror proc and rates rather low.  But my understanding from other forums was the idol has a (near?) 100% proc rate and no internal cd in cat, thus could be up 100% of the time.  Editting the idol to a flat +153agi massively increases the score of this item.

Secondly, it's score ignores whether or not your rotation uses a Mangle to proc it.  With a traumabot option selected, Mangle is not even used in the recommended rotation, but this idol still has a value.

May 29, 2009 at 8:10 PM

"TerrorProc" seems to be related to the proc for Idol of Terror. 

According to wowhead: Idol of Terror has an 85% chance to grant 65 Agi for 10 seconds on Mangle (hit?).  Idol of the Corruptor has a 100% chance to grant 153 Agi for 12 seconds on Mangle (hit?).

Question for Astrylian: Would it be more accurate to model both as an Agi-boosting SpecialEffect based on a MangleHit trigger?

May 29, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Yeah, I'm guessing it's probably due to leftover mechanics from Terror, though even at only 85% proc rate the current score seems rather low.  I'm near positive Terror was on hit, I remember my uptime as bear sucked due to wiffing a lot.

I'll leave it to someone else to model, but seems the value should be either 0 (no mangle) or the value of +153 agi adjusted for hit rate and mangle glyph.