Lower level items & item filtering

Topics: Off-Topic, Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Jun 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Is it possible to use Rawr to import wowhead filtered items for a non level 80 character?  I realize this might involve added custom item filters, and I really don't mind that the spell ranks make the math slightly incorrect.

Also, once those items are imported into Rawr, how can you reset the database back for a regular level 80 character?  Are the settings global and not per character profile?

Jun 11, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Rawr is designed to operate for a level 80 character. Lower level characters won't calculate correctly as the factring for ratings values, etc. are all hard-coded.

The Item cache is a single cache for all characters on your system, if you change the cache it will change it for all of them. The only way to "reset" it would be to redownload Rawr.

I do not believe that there are any plans at this time to make a wowhead filtered items list importable to Rawr. If you want to see upgrades for your current character, use Load Possible Upgrades from Armory/Wowhead.

Jun 11, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Rawr is indeed designed for level 80 characters, but it is actually possible to import wowhead filtered item lists. Don't have Rawr running in front of me, but I believe it's called Tools > Load Wowhead Filter... or something similar; it just takes the wowhead url, and loads all of the items in it.