Armoury Updated with 3.2 loot

Topics: Rawr.Base.Items
Developer
Aug 7, 2009 at 1:23 PM

According to MMO-Champion the armoury is now updated with all the 3.2 loot http://www.mmo-champion.com/

Perhaps a good time to do a trawl of that into the itemcache and release v2.2.13? Or v2.2.14 if superstitious :)

Editor
Aug 7, 2009 at 9:04 PM

My understanding is that v2.2.12 includes this "new" information, as it (.12) was released early in the morning before the MMOChamp post (I'm guessing the armory updated with this new info roughly around midnight, and Astryl picked up this data during a final Armory trolling).  For example, those iLvL 272 backpieces that are specifically mentioned in the MMOChamp post are included with a fresh version of Rawr, if I'm not mistaken.

Plus, I'm guessing we should just go ahead and warn everyone that they should update from the cache from the armory / Wowhead every few days/once a week following a major content patch like this one.

Additionally, I really wouldn't worry too much about a UPDATE THIS RIGHT NOW TO INCLUDE ALL DATA type release of Rawr.  It currently has most everything, and the only updates it really needs would be how to correctly classify/sort through the confusing system of loot this patch implemented, specifically the Horde/Alliance stuff, and the multiple tiers of the same items.

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Yes. v2.2.12's default itemcache included all of that data.

Developer
Aug 8, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Ah of course international time differences. I forgot you are all the way over in PDT, hence your update was indeed after the update soz for confusion. Absolutely no need to do a new version.

Editor
Aug 8, 2009 at 12:17 AM
Edited Aug 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM

You're KILLING us here, Lev!

Aug 8, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Astrylian wrote:

Yes. v2.2.12's default itemcache included all of that data.

Most of the drop location data was incorrect though. It would say something dropped from 10-man Larry the Cable Guy when it was really 25-man Jimmy Dean.

I manually updated many items and they corrected to what the armory now has.  So a source refresh is probably worth it before 2.2.13 :).

Editor
Aug 8, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Well, you're always getting the most current item cache for any Rawr release.

Can't do anything retroactively about the drop location being incorrect, if the Armory / Wowhead gave the incorrect location info (or none at all).  Just refresh the cache.