Meta Gem requirements not met

Topics: Rawr.Base.Items, Rawr.Base.Optimizer
Aug 8, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I optimized with Rare Jeweler and Epic set of gems checked and the results did not satisfy the meta gem. I'm Xannieria on Aerie Peak if you would like to try it your self.

Editor
Aug 8, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Edited Aug 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM

There should be a checkbox immediately below your character/server on the Stats page with the text "Enforce Gem Requirements".  Ensure that it's ticked.

This belongs in the Issue Tracker, not in Discussions.

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2009 at 9:43 PM

What I would like to know is why the "Enforce Gem Requirements" checkbox not defaulted to "true." Most people who do optimize tend to want to have a meta in their helm slot.

Editor
Aug 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM

There was some discussion about it earlier.  It really ought to be defaulted to "true".

Aug 8, 2009 at 11:56 PM
Edited Aug 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM

ok thanks for the feedback. But wont that force every gem slot to match it's color? I was trying to just meet the meta requirements and allowing the best gems for the rest even if that means not matching the bonuses

Editor
Aug 9, 2009 at 12:28 AM

No, it does not force gems to match socket bonuses.  Read the tooltip for it.

Editor
Aug 9, 2009 at 9:04 AM

What has happened before?  Please be more specific about your prepositions, especially when there is no obvious preceding noun as a point of reference.  Including actual information is helpful, too.

Looking at the profile, this comment (jake_scott88's) seems a heckuva lot like spam.

Coordinator
Aug 9, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Well, might be spam, dunno, but this exact discussion has happened several time, as BrWarner already pointed to.