Filter to show /only/ Emblem rewards?

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Aug 10, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I want a checkbox that will hide non-emblem gear.

I've tried (?!Emblem of Conquest), variations of ?=, ?!<, etc. found in another thread, and yet I can't get it match "not emblem" so that I can turn off "additive" and, via double negative, show only emblem gear.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Developer
Aug 10, 2009 at 6:38 PM

you dont need to add a filter, they are already there. uncheck everything except the ones already in the program and you have what you want

Aug 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Related to this...

Are there any plans to mark Tier items that can be acquired by tokens purchased via emblems (e.g., T8-25 head/chest) as their appropriate emblem items as well as their appropriate Raid items? It would be very helpful.

Aug 10, 2009 at 11:07 PM
jothay wrote:

uncheck everything

Still curious what the proper regex for this would be.

Developer
Aug 10, 2009 at 11:47 PM

@Robert: Only one source can be marked at a time within Rawr, sorry.

@corn: Read the one that is there....

Aug 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM
Edited Aug 11, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I may be wrong but I think Jothay's referring to the "Filters" list above the comparison chart. You can check or uncheck depending on what sources you want Rawr to consider.

Aug 11, 2009 at 5:50 PM

One thing I wanted to comment on regarding this is that it would be nice if these filters made their way into the upgrade list area.  In the upgrade list, you can filter by item placement, but not by the source of where the items can come from.

It would be very helpful to be able to do this.  For example, before a raid, you could produce an upgrade list which you could look through during the raid so you would know if specific content carried a valuable item for you..