Rawr needs a way to choose trophy rewards on/off

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Sep 4, 2009 at 4:48 AM

Rawr has a lot of useful filters for finding the best items availble to you, but you can't seem to turn off triumph rewards requiring a trophy, which you will only get in Trial of the Crusader raids.

Oct 29, 2009 at 9:52 AM

I feel the same way. While I'm filtering for those items I can achieve without any raids its annoying to not be able to differentiate betwen the "triumph" items and those which require the trophy in addition. Would be really helpful if they can get identifiable by a filter

Oct 30, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Make a new sub-filter (I call it "trophy gear") under "Special Currency" with the pattern "1 \[Emblem of Triumph" in it.    Then in the Armor token filter, remove the "1 \[Emblem of Triumph".

Lastly, you need to update all the tier gear from Wowhead (right click and select "Refresh Item Data from Wowhead") which changes the location to "Purchasable for 1 [Emblem of Triumph]"    

Net result is you have all the 232 tier peices in the Emblem of Triumph category,  all the 245 tier pieces in the new "Trophy Gear" category and all the 258 tier pieces in the "Armor Token" category.

BTW - thanks devs for the links to the "regular expressions" in the new documentaion.   At the moment, trying to read them is making my brain melt, but once i've had some sleep i'm sure it'll help me :)     Much better than having to try and examine the current filters to work out what I want to do.     Mind you, the filters are so good now that there is very little that I need to change ever :)