Rawr v2.2.19 TONIGHT

Topics: Rawr.Base
Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 1:59 AM

After I get done raiding tonight, I'm going to release v2.2.19. That's like 12-3am PST range, so still lots of time. Have we got the filters figured out? Any other 3.2.2 changes for other models?

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 3:21 AM

I need to get updated math for arcane cycles in. I have about half of it done, check with me before you push the release.

Sep 23, 2009 at 9:25 AM

A filter for Onyxia's lair's items would be nice. Currently, these items only show up with "ALL" filter checked, they appear under no other filter.

Sep 23, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I wouldn't hold my breath for perfect Ony item info so soon. WoWHead and the Armory have to get it figured out before Rawr can.

Sep 23, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Some items already have the correct source in the info (e. g. item 49324), it just needs a filter option to display it without the "ALL" filter.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:14 PM

i notice something with the last update, as dps warr, i cant find the dual blade butcher 25normal in the weapon list. same with the alliance version.

already unchecked hide bad items... but in before this was'nt an issue

Editor
Sep 23, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Check your item filters.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:41 PM

yeah, was an item filter problem, thanks

now i fell so dumb, doh

Developer
Sep 23, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Checking in final 3.2.2 changes for TankDK in just a few.

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:55 AM
Edited Sep 24, 2009 at 8:01 AM

I'm having some problems with the item filters. It's not displaying certain items unless I check "All"

For example,

Clemency: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47524

Sufferance: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47525

Everything else is checked.

Coordinator
Sep 24, 2009 at 8:06 AM

That's to be expected, for items which don't have valid source data. That's the point of the ALL filter.

Sep 24, 2009 at 8:11 AM
Astrylian wrote:

That's to be expected, for items which don't have valid source data. That's the point of the ALL filter.

Will it hurt the Build Upgrade list, if it's set to All, due to the bigger item pool?

Sep 24, 2009 at 8:15 AM

I think that items that are only displayed when checking ALL should belong to another filter category. If I know I will never get items from T9 25 hard modes, I might want to disabled these, but I want to include unknown/Onyxia drops. I guess this was the "Other" filter in previous versions, it was nicer ...

Sep 24, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I can't get the tribute chest items to appear unless I click the "all" button.  They don't seem to be in any of the other filters.

Developer
Sep 24, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Just posted some new filter with the Heroic and Normal Onxy. This was setup with the current data, which I expect will be changing fast, but at least it has it in there now.

Sep 24, 2009 at 9:23 PM

I'm having a somewhat related issue. When I check the "ALL" filter I can see the 245 ilvl Justicebringer Axe in the comparison pane. If I then do a "Build Upgrade List" the 245 Justicebringer wont be there (even though it's a huge upgrade), only the 258 Justicebringer will show up.

Developer
Sep 24, 2009 at 9:25 PM

The Filters have been changed, ANYONE WITH PROBLEMS ABOUT THE FILTERS please hold off on new comments/issues until the current Unreleased ones come out, which include fixes.

Oct 2, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I'm still having a problem with importing for my wife's priest. I get the items fine, gemmed and enchanted, but the stats aren't updated, the talents are shown, but not reflected (VT doesn't show up as an option, for example) and no gear shows up in the upgrade window.

I see my Ele shaman fine (and wow, was that a revelation).

Is there still an issue with priest profile loading or am I perhaps missing a step?