One-hand items for feral druid?

Topics: Rawr.Cat
Sep 28, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Edited Sep 28, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Maybe I'm being dense, but I can't switch the filter to allow one-hand weapons in Bear or Cat. Am I missing something? It's grayed out/closed for input.

Also, in edit items where do I find FAP? Does RAWR calculate this for me automatically?

Sep 28, 2009 at 11:06 PM

Guessing this is a troll, but if it's not...

A) Rawr.Cat/Bear do not allow you to see/equip 1H weapons, because that would be dumb.

B) FAP is calculated based on Weapon DPS.

Sep 28, 2009 at 11:27 PM

What is with people trying to use 1 handers as a feral these days.  Do we really want to go back to the AQ40 "Oh mah gawd I still haz a blue offhand with mah epic mace that the warriors want" style of gearing?  Personally, I enjoy taking polearms from those dirty hunters.

Sep 29, 2009 at 3:45 PM
Edited Sep 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Thanks, not a troll.

I run with a small group of friends and have cat offspec. I'm fairly fresh level 80 gearing up my bear. Some onehand weapons "APPEAR" to be better DPS than the current tank staff I have [appearances can be deceptive though, I used wowhead to compare and saw in this particular situation that my tank staff was still better although much lower iLevel]. And I never roll on something some-one else needs, btw. Since we don't PvP or do raids I was curious about RAWR not doing it. I am aware that the offhand frills are retarded. So there is a reason for asking.  I would love to have the best two handed DPS feral weapon out there :), time, lucky drops and money permitting.

Take care

Sep 29, 2009 at 11:35 PM

As I posted in the other thread on the front page about this exact topic, run ToC or do Tournament Dailys for a few days and you can get a feral staff that blows away all but the very best high ilevel raid one-hander in the game (or you could have Marrowstrike drop from heroic ToC ).   There is no reason to be using a one-hander unless Blizzard make massive changes to the game.

Sep 30, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Glad you're not a troll. Yeah, 1Hs are not available in Rawr.Cat or .Bear, because they are not even remotely viable, and would only slow the performance of Rawr for all ferals.

Sep 30, 2009 at 7:55 PM

Trolls can be druid in Cataclysm :(