Req: Filters saved per char and folder locs saved per menu option

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Oct 15, 2009 at 4:07 PM

A couple of suggestions which would make my time with Rawr a bit easier, and hopefully for others too. 

My various characters are all at very different gear levels (all level 80 chars tho), my main is raiding ToC25, 1 alt is not currently geared enough for much more than normal 10 mans, and another still needs to do more dungeon heroics, so when I switch between them I always finding myself redoing the filter settings based on that char/spec.  Would it be possible to have the filter settings saved per character file, or an option to enable this?

Another minor thing that has just been a slight annoyance to me for a while, is the fact that my WTF folder (for CharacterProfiler.lua) and where I put my Rawr folder (for my rawr character saves) are in very different folders (in my case seperate physical drives), so if I load a saved character and then go to reload a character from the character profiler, with the Open dialog I have to navigate all the way back to my WTF folder, and then back to my rawr folder the next time I want to open a new character.  I know this is probably just the default implementation of an Open Dialog, but would it be possible to save the location the CharacterProfiler.lua and the last Rawr character that was opened or saved from and default to those folders when the relevant option was used?

Coordinator
Oct 15, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Filters being per character is in the plans.

I'll see about the different default paths per open dialog.