Filter Highlights

Topics: Rawr.Base.ItemFilters
Oct 23, 2009 at 7:25 PM

I use Rawr to search for better upgrades, and as I do so, I select items that I am trying to get. It would be nice to have more features for tagging items. I mentioned early that it would be nice to select different colors for items using the green diamond. Setting it to green would be available and used for optimization. Setting it to yellow would be a wish list and not available for optimization. An red would be for things you really don't want and have no interest in, there for would be not included in optimization and moved to a do not show list. One other thing that would be nice is if it is an item on your wish list and it is also included in your current filter, that it would be highlighted and stand out some. Maybe make it purple or have a dot in the middle that stands out. When I am in a raid, I have Rawr in the background and refer to it for upgrades, this way I can set my filters for the dungeon I am in then add all the items to my wish list and if they show up in game I can easily point them out.

If not that then maybe just Highlight the already existing Green diamond when items that are selected are also included in filter. A light green for items that are marked for optimization that also are included in filter search, and the dark green for items that are selected for optimization but that are not included in filter search.