Rawr.Mage Am I missing something

Topics: Rawr.Mage
Nov 6, 2009 at 5:51 AM

I have been using Rawr for some time now. And I'm pretty familar with most of its functions. Especially in the mage area. Just recently I level up JC so I could take advantage of dragon gems. And I set the default template in the gems to show this. I also made those gems avaiable for optimization.

My problem is this... When I optimize, many times the app will tell me to switch around gems for no real reason. Doesn't activate any piece bonus. Doesn't change the quantity of each gem either. Just plays music chairs with them.

I think I must be doing something wrong as this never happened before I became a JC and had Dragon gems available.

I'm new to posting on the forums here, so I do not see how I can attach my charactor.xml for you to see. I wish I could. You could see this weird behavior in action.

Thanks for any help that you guys can provided.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Shuffling gems around is a technical limitation that we've had for a while (and it's much more likely to happen with JC gems). Luckily, we've (I think) solved that for the next version!

Developer
Nov 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Is that a commited fix Astrylian, as I was still seeing that earlier this week. I can re-test however can you say what the commit was that fixed this?

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2009 at 4:29 PM
by Kavan
Wed at 
5:32 PM
26 Base: First attempt at optimizer postprocessing gem reshuffling.
Nov 7, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Well, at least it is good to know it isn't just me. Not sure how I could help further, but let me know if I can.