Tank models - Adjust avoidance

Topics: Rawr.Base.Buffs, Rawr.Bear, Rawr.ProtPaladin, Rawr.ProtWarr, Rawr.TankDK
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:07 AM

Greetings,

Due to the Chill of the Throne debuff that's coming out in ICC (3.3), I was wondering if there was a way in RAWR to put in an arbitrary negative to an avoidance value (ie: a -20% to dodge).

Coordinator
Dec 4, 2009 at 7:36 AM

I think Chill of the Throne may already be in; it's at the bottom of the buffs tab. If it's not already in there, it will be in v2.2.28, which we'll be releasing this weekend.

Coordinator
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:12 AM

The Debuff is set up in the Buff tab however I do believe that DKTank did not support it until just a few days ago. Not sure off-hand if ProtWarrior and ProtPally have support for it though.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:36 AM

Doesn't currently appear in 2.2.27 in ProtPally.  Hopefully it will in 2.2.28! :)  Thanks!

Developer
Dec 4, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Strange, neither Dodge nor Parry were considered relevant stats in the ProtPaladin module.  This has been corrected for the next version, allowing Chill of the Throne to be a selectable buff.

Developer
Dec 4, 2009 at 5:57 PM

TankDK took in all buffs, so if it was implemented in 2.2.27, it should be showing the values shift when the (de)buff is applied.  However, I agree that I didn't check that it was working until I did my 3.3 changes to ensure that it was actually working.  I am looking at some odd results when looking at the Gem Values & Relative stat Values (I know Astry that we shouldn't be looking at those values for evaluation, but it's a good tool to find bugs) because both Dodge Rating and Parry Rating is changing, so I'm not sure why that's the case, but I'm looking into it.