Many Enchantments missing 2.3/2.3.1

Topics: Rawr.Base
Dec 10, 2009 at 11:41 AM
Edited Dec 10, 2009 at 11:50 AM

With the rapid release of 2.3.1 today, I was hoping to see this little detail fixed. Alas, it was not to be. Many enchantments seem to be completely missing from Rawr. I haven't tried on my Tankadin character, yet. However, at least in Rawr.mage half of my current enchantments are missing. Specifically, it is the self use only enchants to rings, and Engineer tinkers to hands, feet, and back. So far, it appears limited to the self-use only types of Enchants.

I would have assumed that you're aware of these, but the quick-fix release didn't fix it. I looked through discussions until I got back to 2.2.27 topics and didn't see anything.

Developer
Dec 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Did you set the dropdown lists for Professions to Enchanting and Engineering? Those enhancements are only listed if you got professions set. (Yeah, this is a new feature)

Dec 10, 2009 at 11:58 AM

OK, I just found out about that new feature from EJ forums, and was coming back here to delete this topic. Fortunately for many situations, you were too quick with the answer :)

Developer
Dec 10, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Yeah sorry about that, I'll try to stop answering questions I can answer quickly in the future :P.