Socket Bonuses not appearing

Topics: Rawr.Base, Rawr.Base.Items
Dec 11, 2009 at 1:45 AM

I've noticed that in the latest version of Rawr, 2.3.1, socket bonuses are missing from a lot of the weapons in the Main Hand slot.  For example, look at Distant Land or Orca-Hunter's Harpoon on Wowhead.  They have socket bonuses, but these do not appear in Rawr.  Just want to bring the issue to light since I always fall back to good ol' Rawr when deciding what to gem. ;)

(Brasso - Galakrond (US) - Feral DPS/Feral Tank)

Coordinator
Dec 11, 2009 at 2:17 AM

Please search for existing issues before posting. The new data is almost entirely from the Armory which doesn't provide socket bonus info.

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:18 AM

I did take a look around but honestly I didn't know what to search for.  How come other (pre-3.3) weapons have socket bonus info then?  Was it just added manually?

Coordinator
Dec 11, 2009 at 2:22 AM

Wowhead.

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:24 AM
Edited Dec 11, 2009 at 2:25 AM

Well the socket bonus is definitely on Wowhead for the weapons that are on there already . I know the top tier H 25 weapons are not there yet, but some of the H ICC 5-man weapons are.  For example: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50296

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:27 AM

Refresh from wowhead is not always providing bonus info either even when it's ther eon wowhead when you open in wowhead.

Mostly though it's from the armory thing.

Coordinator
Dec 11, 2009 at 2:27 AM

*sigh*.

The new data is almost entirely from the Armory which doesn't provide socket bonus info.

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:29 AM
Astrylian wrote:

*sigh*.

The new data is almost entirely from the Armory which doesn't provide socket bonus info.

Thanks for bolding that.  I am extremely thick and I didn't read that the first time.  Why would you even mention Wowhead?

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:33 AM

There is an issue though Astrylian...

File->load from armory, Noen, Uldum, US

Note hat, T9 (245) enhancement, has no socket bonus

Right click it, Refresh from wowhead

Note still no bonus

Right click, Open in wowhead

Has socket bonus in wowhead

Dec 11, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Ah, thank you khanthal.  All I needed to do was Refresh from Wowhead.  Seems Astrylian was missing a couple words there and could have better explained it for an idiot such as I.

Coordinator
Dec 11, 2009 at 2:59 AM
Edited Dec 11, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Can't tell everyone how much I love the attitude of some posters here lately.

(And yes, as documented in an open issue, some socket bonuses don't import right from Wowhead either.)

Dec 11, 2009 at 3:22 AM
Astrylian wrote:

Can't tell everyone how much I love the attitude of some posters here lately.

(And yes, as documented in an open issue, some socket bonuses don't import right from Wowhead either.)

Sorry I interpreted your first reply as "there is an open issue about armory socket bonuses".  My apologies.